Friday, November 30, 2007

Week 9 # 20 Discover YouTube

I had fun exploring YouTube!! Wow...there are so many videos! I viewed videos in each of the catagories. The site was easy to use and many of the videos were informative and helpful. On the other hand, there were just as many videos that were just trash. YouTube videos were used in the ihcpl exercises and were quite helpful. So I think the site can be beneficial to libraries. I just finished reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne which inspired me to choose the video "Inspirational Quotes for Success". The video is a relaxed collection of quotes to inspire and motivate. The Secret talks about positive thought for positive results so I wanted something on that same thought process.






If you can not view the video, click here.

No comments: