Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Week 8 #18 Social Networking

I was only aware of three or four of the social networking sites listed. I really don't care for social networking sites. I think networking can be most beneficial to those who have an interest. Like most things, there are dangers associated with social networking. We often hear of the dangers involving online predators or individuals who claim to be someone that they are not. Although danger does exist with networking online, it also exists with networking out in the real world, too. For those socialites out there, just use common sense and listen to your inner voice and be real careful. I found Rate My Space and Threadless T-Shirts sites to be most interesting. I think I will be visiting these two sites again. They were a little different than the norm.

No comments: